Banned Easter Egg Advert Banned Easter Egg Advert

*shaking head*

that was so plain wrong it was hilarious!!!

lmao, great idea for a flash

LoZ: The Show Must Go On LoZ: The Show Must Go On

perfect

awesome as always!!!!!

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

it's still funny. . . .

i tried getting a Wii at my local gamestop for about a month before I was finally able to get mine. I lucked out, i walked in and heard the manager say that they had like 5 left.

that was almost a year ago, but i still hear people in stores asking if the store has any Wiis in.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

PRETTY COOL

i thought it was a great collab! each artist had their own style, which is great.

jake1010, the joke was that in FF7 Sephiroth does the same monologue about earth.
he's in front of flames and everything. not to mention the whole "mommas boy" was hilarious because thru-out the game he is looking for jenova who he claims to be his mother because he was cloned from her.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

so why was this funny again??

the only reason i gave a 5 is the first sequence. the rest of it is just stupid. whoever did the first sequence-U DID AN AWESOME JOB- next time they want to include u in a collab, just say no.

ona side note, anyone no where i can get the song from the first sequence??

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

great job

it was really cute

nice job for a first time

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

great series

this series is so funny. . . .i can't wait for the rest of the series

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

amazing!!!

should have been 1st out of the top 50

keep it up this series the best!!

Link's Prize Link's Prize

wonderful!!!

that was great!!! you have a great talent for art. the backgrounds were amazing and the movement of everything was great. I look forward to your future submissions.

keep up the good work!

- The Nail - - The Nail -

dude, you must be bored

I personally think you just wasted like 3(maybe 4) minutes of my life.
the beginning song is cool, but thats about it. I don't see how this made the front page. . .i really don't. Not to mention this is like the first thing thats getting a zero from me, it's kinda depressing.

but seriously, all fads have there good days and there bad days. Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE foamy fan, and your other foamy parodies are great, i like them. I even have some of them on my computer in my "foamy" folder. But just because the series is not as good or as funny as it used to be, doesn't mean you have to call for it's death, I mean, look at the TMNT. I know they were like lost in the Bermuda Triangle dead for about a good 10 years. But hey, now they have another TV show and a another movie coming out the end of march.

Who would've guessed it?

rtil responds:

i'm glad i wasted 3 minutes of your life. and i hope in the future i waste more. :)